10/20/2016

DAY90 Marcheprime-Biscarrosse 46.9km (France)




I took a bath for the first time in a long time.

5 degrees in the morning.

Starting at 8:20, following a local highway with no shoulders and sidewalks but traffic was not so heavy.

Didn’t see grape fields but instead I saw pine trees.

This is a forestry area. Log trucks come and go so often.

North Atlantic is close but I haven’t seen the sea.


Warm in a daytime.

Madrid is within 600km, maybe about 2 weeks to go.


About 5pm I checked in at a hotel in Biscarrossa.

The owner was glad to hear my story about PEACE RUN and he offered me a gorgeous room with a balcony.


How lucky I am!!

Far from Bordeaux still most of hotels around here are occupied.





*Today’s Distance: 46.9 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3167.5 km

* See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment