10/19/2016

DAY89 Lormont-Marcheprime 46.7km (France)




Daytime is getting shorter. The sun rises at 8:20am.

Usually I start running as soon as the sun rises.

Winter time begins in November. I may run faster!


Leaving Lormont, I ran through the city of Bordeaux following cycle route.

Crossed the Garonne River.



Bordeaux is a big city but it was very quiet in the city center.


Autumn leaves look beautiful. Day by day the color is changing gorgeous.

It’s cool enough to enjoy running without sweating.

And I don’t drink water so much.

But today I saw cherry blossom bloom.



Finished today’s run at Marcheprime about 5pm.

The border of Spain is drawing near.

North Atlantic Ocean is also close.




*Today’s Distance: 46.7 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3120.6 km

* See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment