10/16/2016

DAY86 Day-Off in Genissac 5 (France)



It was a beautiful moon last night. Wasn’t it full-moon?

I slept on my bed watching the blue moon from the window.

It was so blight and big that the room wasn’t dark at all with no room light on.


When I woke up this morning, I looked at my watch guessing it was about 6:30. It was exactly 6:30…amazing!!


The 5th day-Off in Genissac, Florence said Marche(Market) was held in Libourne.

I was interested in it but I didn’t want to visit a crowded place. So I stayed at B&B all day.

Watched a couple of movies, “Hello, I Am David” and “Crusoe” both of which were fun.


Checked out a website of Japan Postal Service to see where the component is at the moment.

It was already here in France. It came yesterday. So I can receive it tomorrow!!


Just wait and see. Sooner or later I’ll re-start my run on Tuesday.




*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3045.8 km

* No More Photos, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment