10/15/2016

DAY85 Day-Off in Genissac 4 (France)



The 4th day-off here in Genissac, France.

It was a beautiful moon-lit night last night.

It’s been sunny, clear sky since yesterday afternoon.

Foggy morning but soon it cleared up.


Borrowed a bicycle from Florence and enjoyed a refreshing ride to Saint-German du-Puch.

I used to be an adventure cyclist and a triathlete.

When I was young, I cycled across the USA, the Arctic Cicle, Alaska and Canada, New Zealand and Australia and cycled around Japan.

I extremed the peak of Mt. Fuji(3776m) and Mt. Norikura(3026m) on a mountain bike in 1980s.

Today’s ride reminded me of old those good days as a cyclist.

Things have changed but I’m a same traveler as I used to be.


I rode 180.2 km in 5 hours 45 minutes in Ironman Japan Lake Biwa(1990). It must have been my golden age.

*The Way To “IRONMAN”

 
Feeling autumn breeze on a ride, I thought I was really alive again.

Hope I’ll be back on the road again next week.


Watched a movie “In Your Eyes” late afternoon. It’s been a long time since I enjoyed movies last.

Lazy, but meaningful weekend…which makes me feel fine.





*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 3045.8 km

* See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment