10/06/2016

DAY76 Poitiers-Chauney 57.4km (France)



5 degrees in the morning, it’s so chilly.

Today I followed a local highway with less cars.

I enjoyed running on a country road.

90 percent paved road. It was totally different from the route of yesterday.

About 6pm, I finished my run today in Chaunay.



The owner Jean Phillipe, is a nice guy who also likes traveling.

He said he had a Japanese friend. He learned some Japanese language.

He treated me beer. We enjoyed chatting about life, travel and so on.

Isn't it nice to meet someone to talk to while traveling?


Thinking about the route where I am going to follow.

I may have to change the route.

On the way to Santiago De Compostela, I am going to southwestward to Madrid where I finish running this time.

I haven't decided the detail yet.




*Today’s Distance: 57.4 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2857.2 km

* See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment