9/25/2016

DAY65 Day-Off in Sain Denis(France)




Took a day-off for the first time in 10 days.

Breda was the last day-off as long as I remember.


Walked around city centre.

Unfortunately supermarket was closed but instead there was a market going on.

Lots of various things…food, accessories, clothes, books…

So many things I can’t find in Japan.


As I walk around, I find there are so many French Africans.

France is the country which is so close to Africa.


The only photo I took today is the one of Saint Denis Cathedral.


When I got back to the hotel, it started to rain.

I don’t remember when it rained the last.


Turning on the TV but everything is French…lol

In a small room of the hotel, I’m all alone keeping silent.




*Today’s Distance: 0 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 2401.4 km

No comments:

Post a Comment