9/07/2016

DAY47 Huntolosen-Werlte 52.7km (Germany)




Chilly morning. It’ll be sunny today too.

Sometimes Google Map tells me to follow trails, gravel road or grassy ground…


Very few words I can speak…Danke shoen and Guten morgen…

Network is slow(2G) in a small town or village.

At a town with high population, it’s 3G or 4G.



Fortunately I found a hotel in Werlte. First I asked an owner of another hotel if there was vacancy but it was full no vacancy.


But she told me there was a cheap hotel some hundred meters.

I checked in at the hotel.

For the first time in 3 days I took a shower and washed my clothes.

There are so many things to do but I can do it all.


Ran more than 50km 4 days in a row.



*Today’s Distance: 52.7 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1608.9 km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment