9/06/2016

DAY46 Bremen-Huntlosen 53.1km(Germany)




Misty morning. Left motel at 7:30. Bremen is also a big city.

In a small town or village, network speed gets slower for 2G.

It’s nice running along bike pat beside the river.

Took a coffee break at a cafe.

Apple pie and cappuccino made me refreshing.

Got a new flag at a bike shop at Delmenhorst.

A bit too warm day. 25 degrees highest temperature today.

I felt how warm it was for the first time in this travel.



At 6:30pm, I pitched my tent at a sports park in Huntolosen.

Having lots of fun running and traveling each and every day.

Huge thanks to all my supporters in Japan.

Tasting a real life of mine, I’d like to express how I feel by running.




*Today’s Distance: 53.1 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1556.2km

*See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment