8/31/2016

DAY40 44km East of Killarney-Killarney 45.7km(Ireland)



Some rain during the night. My tent was soaked which makes it hard to put away. Need to dry at hotel tonight.

About 10km from camp site, I had a coffee break in Mill Street Town.

Andrew, a local runner who lives in Mill Street Town, found me at Centra, a local supermarket and said hello.

About 30 minutes later, he came running to me from the west pushing a buggy(Bob's Iron Man) in which his 2-year-old daughter rode).

He said, "I thought this is only one chance I met you. So I want to run with you even just a little while."

He drove his car and once passed me and he parked his car about 6km west of where we had met and started to run with his daughter.

We enjoyed running together. It was the first time I run with someone here in Europe.

He is going to run a local full marathon on Saturday.


Not a good weather today but late afternoon the rain stopped.


Finished today’s run at a hotel in Killarney at 4:30pm.

I am planning to go back to Dublin from here by bus without visiting Galway. So I can fly to Hamburg, Germany soon.




*Today’s Distance: 45.7 km

*Total Distance in Europe: 1365.5km

*See More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment